GreyStone's Aggre-Spec III computer-aided sand re-blending system features a patent-pending, 2-method control system that delivers higher productivity than single-method programs.
This exclusive GreyStone program automatically selects the most efficient process for re-blending up to 3 products, including 2 spec products, simultaneously.
The user-friendly Aggre-Spec III allows multi-tasking with other Windows-based programs. Aggre-Spec III is available for all GreyStone classifier models and can be retrofitted to most existing classifying operation systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Patented, 3-method re-blending system delivers up to 15% higher productivity than single-method programs.
- Simple, "single-step" product spec changes eliminate wasted time searching for hidden keys.
- Automatically monitors feed material to warn the operator of potential product mix or mechanical problems.
- Holds to tight product specifications and reduces the possibility of out-of-spec material.
- Unlimited mix design storage capacity.
- Multi-tasking capabilities with other Windows-based programs while re-blending spec sand products.
Classification Tank Models:
- Stationary Tanks
GreyStone stationary Aggre-Spec product line includes 10 classifier models ranging in size from 8 ft x 20 ft to 12 ft x 48 ft. Stationary structures offer from 6 to 11 classifying stations with 3 cells, capable of producing up to 3 products at one time.
- Semi-Portable Classifiers
GreyStone semi-portable Aggre-Spec classifying systems feature a modular, low-profile construction and stack-up design for quick installation. The line includes 18 classifier models ranging in size from 8 ft x 24 ft to 12 ft x 48 ft. Semi-portable structures offer from 7 to 11 classifying stations and produce up to 820 TPH.
- Portable Classifiers
GreyStone fully portable Aggre-Spec classifying systems feature a low-profile design for quick transport and installation. The line includes 8 classifier models ranging in size from 8 ft x 24 ft to 10 ft x 40 ft. Portable structures offer from 7 to 11 classifying stations and produce up to 350 TPH.
|Classifier Size||Screw Size||No. of Axles/Tires||Screw Capacity TPH||No. of Stations||No. of Cells||Estimated Weight|
|8' x 24'||Twin 36" x 25' E||2/8||200||7||3||50,000|
|8' x 28'||Twin 36" x 25' E||2/8||200||8||3||51,000|
|8' x 32'||Twin 36" x 25' E||2/8||200||9||3||52,000|
|8' x 32'||Twin 44" x 32'||3/12||350||9||3||73,500|
|10' x 28'||Twin 44" x 32'||3/12||350||8||3||81,000|
|10' x 32'||Twin 44" x 32'||3/12||350||9||3||86,000|