High Profile Projects
DUO (Europe) Plc has a history that dates to 1981 when Powerscreen Washing Systems, an independent dealer in England and Wales for Powerscreen® aggregate washing equipment, was founded.
After establishing itself as a successful Powerscreen dealer, Powerscreen Washing Systems rebranded in 2005 as DUO (Europe) Plc and now comprises of three main business areas; equipment sales, contract processing, and manufacturing. Supporting equipment sales, DUO also offer pre-used equipment and a comprehensive parts & service package.
Within the last 35 years DUO have had major involvement in many high profile projects, including Crossrail, the Channel Tunnel, M25, Heathrow T5, A14 Cambridge and many others.
- 5 year project to prove the viability of scalping washing, 10 million tonnes for Foster Yeoman - Torr Works
- Southampton Berth 109
- A1/M1 Wetherby upgrade
- M40 Banbury
- M6 Toll road CAMBA
- Amec Norway oil pipe line
- Rail ballast – Shap
- Dublin Tunnel
- AWPR Aberdeen by-pass
- RMC Marine – Hull sand and gravel
- RMC Colchester Borrow Pits
- CEMEX Marine sand and gravel - Thames
- Tarmac Marine - Thames
- CEMEX crushed limestone rock fines
- CEMEX gritstone – Wales
- CEMEX granite – Cumbria
- Tarmac CRH sand and gravel
- Aggregate Industries sand and gravel
- Dublin Tunnel arisings to type 1
- IBA Processing Plants
- BDU Material Handling
A Triple Mile Stone:
In this period DUO Equipment has sold 700 Wash Plants with the 700th machine being installed for Tarmac CRH at Kingsnorth in February 2017.
A second milestone has seen DUO Equipment sell 4,100 TEREX Powerscreen Machines.
The third milestone had been achieved by DUO Mineral Processing who have processed 100 million tonnes of contracted material.