DUO (Europe) Plc has a history that dates to 1981 when Powerscreen Washing Systems, an independent dealer in England and Wales for Powerscreen® aggregate washing equipment, was founded.
After establishing itself as a successful Powerscreen dealer, Powerscreen Washing Systems rebranded in 2005 as DUO (Europe) Plc and now comprises of three main business areas; equipment sales, contract processing, and manufacturing. Supporting equipment sales, DUO also offer pre-used equipment and a comprehensive parts & service package.
Within the last 35 years DUO have had major involvement in many high profile projects, including the Channel Tunnel, M25 at Radlett, Heathrow T5 and Southampton Berth 109 and many others.
- 5 year project to prove the viability of scalping washing, 10 million tonnes for Foster Yeoman - Torr Works
- A1/M1 Wetherby upgrade
- M40 Banbury
- M6 Toll road CAMBA
- Amec Norway oil pipe line
- Rail ballast – Shap
- Dublin Tunnel
- AWPR Aberdeen by-pass
- RMC Marine – Hull sand and gravel
- RMC Colchester Borrow Pits
- CEMEX Marine sand and gravel - Thames
- Tarmac Marine - Thames
- CEMEX crushed limestone rock fines
- CEMEX gritstone – Wales
- CEMEX granite – Cumbria
- Tarmac CRH sand and gravel
- Aggregate Industries sand and gravel
- Dublin Tunnel arisings to type 1
- IBA Processing Plants
- BDU Material Handling
A Triple Mile Stone:
In this period DUO Equipment has sold 700 Wash Plants with the 700th machine being installed for Tarmac CRH at Kingsnorth in February 2017.
A second milestone has seen DUO Equipment sell 4,100 TEREX Powerscreen Machines.
The third milestone had been achieved by DUO Mineral Processing who have processed 100 million tonnes of contracted material.