Automatic Flocculent Dosing Systems
Automatic flocculent dosing systems are metering systems that determine the consumption of the chemicals in the thickener process. Metering of the chemicals is achieved by precisely adjusting the flow of flocculent depending upon the level of silt in the in the sludge. The level of slit is continuously monitored.
The continuous monitoring of silt levels ensures the correct level of flocculent consumption resulting in economic savings as there is no overuse and the desired quality of filter cake is also guaranteed. Underuse of flocculent is also avoided which ensures clean reusable water at all times.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic dosing of the flocculent
- Compact size
- Complete with electrical control panel
- No operator monitoring required
- Makes consistent production of dry cake achievable.
- Minimises flocculent waste.
- Avoids problems caused by either over or under flocculation.
- Can be retro fitted to existing water treatment plants
Send Enquiry ›