Cedarapids JS Series Jaws
Terex® Cedarapids JS Series Jaws
Terex® Cedarapids jaw crushers have always been known for durable construction, high productivity and a greater value for investment. And now, the new JS Series jaw crushers are built even more rugged and are easier to use. We have taken our jaw crushers to a new level of reliability and convenience.
The new quick-change jaw die system and quick-adjust hydraulic shim system provide more uptime. Combine these features with our well-known durability and you have a crusher that keeps you up and running.
Reliability, quality, capacity, and ease of use-the new Terex® Cedarapids JS Series jaw crushers are designed to help you be more profitable. That's what it's all about.
QUICK-CHANGE JAW DIE SYSTEM - Jaw die wedges are highly accessible from the sides of the crusher and are easily removed. This simple procedure allows the jaw dies to be quickly changed.
- Extra large diameter, heavy split hub flywheels for smooth operation even in tough conditions
- Large spherical self-aligning roller bearings provide smooth operation while absorbing side thrusting
- Removable bearing housings make servicing easier and guard against contamination
- Close running annular/labyrinth seals protect the bearings from dust and water
- Heavy duty, submerged arc-welded, thermally stress relieved, high strength steel base frame withstands the constant pressures of crushing
- Simple and convenient hand pump to quickly change crusher setting
- Long stroke tension springs minimize adjustments and maintain proper toggle pre-load, preventing premature toggle seat wear
- Common right hand and left hand cheek wear plates
- Rugged tension rod system with rolled thread tension rods
- Integrated hydraulic assist shim system provides quick, tool-less jaw setting adjustments
- Hydraulic toggle seat wedge holds toggle seat firmly in place and allows quick release when changing crusher setting
- Toggle seat geometry maintains optimum toggle angle at any crusher setting
- Steep angle toggle plate gives aggressive crushing motion in the lower chamber
- Lift eye hole cast in stationary jaw die
- Heavy duty, deep rib jaw dies for aggressive crushing
- Wrap around design provides full usable face and reduces feed height
- Easy access, quick-change jaw die wedge system
- Compound radius shaft geometry maximizes fatigue strength
- Enlarged diameter, drop-forged, 4340 chrome-nickel alloy steel pitman shaft for maximum strength and optimum bearing life
- Rugged cast steel pitman insures highest strength while reducing weight
- Replaceable toggle seat
- Circulation Oil lube system
- Sloped feed plate with bolt on replaceable liners
- V-belt drives
Send Enquiry ›