Jaques SG Cone Crusher
Terex® Jaques SG Cone Crusher
Increased capacity, power and wear adjustment is what Terex® Jaques SG 1200 Secondary Gyratory Crushers deliver. The SG 1200 features tramp iron release via relief value, a large stroke, a spherical plain spider bearing, a constant feed opening crushing chamber and a large product discharge area.
Features & Benefits:
- Power capacity 350 hp (250kW) - High throughput capability
- Field adjustable crushing stroke - Adjust to suit operating throughput
- Constant feed opening crushing chamber Improved life and efficiency
- Concave retained within top shell totally independent of the bottom shell - Concave can be installed in the top shell remotely from the machine, improving ease of maintenance
- Increased bottom shell product discharge area -
- Improved product discharge and increased capacity
Spherical plain spider bearing - Longer bearing life, minimizes stroke loss caused by bearing wear.
- Extended life of eccentric and bushings due to improved alignment.
- Advanced Automation System - Full automation available with the Terex Jaques Crusher Management System
- Hydraulically assisted upper concave removal - Ease of maintenance.
|At these settings:||Weight lbs (kg)||Capacity tph (t)||Engine Power hp (kW)|
1-1/4” (32mm) Stroke
2-1/8” (54mm) CSS
|61,730 (28,000)||507 (460)||300 (220)|
1-5/8” (42mm) Stroke
1-1/2 (64mm) CSS
|61,730 (28,000)||639 (580)||350 (250)|
Send Enquiry ›