JW Series Jaws
Terex® JW Series Jaws
Terex® Minerals Processing Systems jaw crushers are known for durable construction, high productivity and a greater value for investment. We continue this tradition with the Terex® JW Series jaw crusher.
The JW Series jaw is designed for portability and ease of use. In addition, the rugged design provides the reliability that you can expect with products from Terex® Minerals Processing Systems.
Reliability, quality, capacity, and ease of use-the Terex® JW Series jaw crushers are designed to help you be more profitable. That's what it's all about.
QUICK-CHANGE JAW DIE SYSTEM - The hydraulically actuated wedge system allows for infinitely variable closed side setting adjustments to be made quickly and easily.
Features & Benefits:
- Large diameter flywheel for smooth operation
- Large spherical self-aligning roller bearings provide smooth operation while absorbing side thrusting
- High strength structural steel side plates
- Cast steel toggle support frame
- Bolt-on support feet
- Spring guard
- Integrated hydraulic wedge adjust with internally mounted dual actuating hydraulic ram
- Replaceable toggle seat
- Extended dies protect frame
- Bolted and dowelled construction
- Cast steel end frame
- Large diameter drop forged steel main shaft
- Quick-change jaw die wedge system with side access
- Wrap around design provides full usable face, lower feed height and frame protection
- Lift slots cast into stationary die
- Common right hand and left hand cheek wear plates
- Pitman protector wear plate
- V-belt drive
- Right hand drive
- Electric motor
- Mid-mount bolt-on support feet
|Weight lbs (kg)||Feed Opening in. (mm)||Max Power hp (kW)|
|JW40||26,050 (11,820)||40x25 (1000x625)||120 (90)|
|JW42||38,130 (17,300)||42x30 (1070x760)||150 (110)|
Send Enquiry ›