MJ400R Recycling Jaw Crusher Module
The MJ400R Recycling Jaw Crusher Module is all about Access..
Featuring the Terex® TJ2844R Single toggle jaw crusher with renowned hydraulic overload protection as standard, the MJ400R is supported on a fully galvanized extra heavy-duty I-beam frame including galvanized walkways, steps, guardrails and product conveyor.
Featuring a ‘pontoon’ base frame which offers ease of installation and an alternative if a concrete pad is not used the MJ400R is easily adaptable to site.
The new MJ400R offers ‘Industry Leading’ under crusher hopper design and product conveyor access, with major features including C&D ‘easy access’ side discharge product conveyor which eliminates ‘crawl maintenance.’
Further advantages of a static modular enables re-bar to pass easily and quicker out of the plant.
- Terex TJ2844R Chamber C/W standard Super Tooth liner profile
- 1100mm (44”) x 700mm (28”) Jaw Chamber pre mounted on sub frame assembly with motor, belts, and drive guard
- Fabricated Main frame with bolt on bearing cartridges
- Direct Electrically driven jaw crusher via belt system
- Manual hydraulically assist closed side setting via shims
- Hydraulic overload protection
- Wedge & through bolt liner retention system on the fixed & the swing liner.
- CSS opening range – 50mm(2”) to 125mm(5”)
- 110kW (150HP) WEG Crusher Duty motor 380 - 415 Volts 3-Phase 50Hz
- Bolt together on-site, quick setup time with basic tools
- One-piece crusher feed chute with plug welded AR liners and chamber guard
- Fines bypass “tool less” 2-position chute discharges to product conveyor or optional third party fi nes conveyor
- Galvanized and painted steel structure c/w walkways, steps, platforms, and guard rails
- Pre-wired “plug and play” design, minimal onsite wiring
- Heavy Duty Ground Mounted Electrical Control Panel and Plant wiring giving Manual/Automatic Control of Jaw Module operation
- Emergency Stop Stations
- Observation Platform
- CE compliant module structure and components
Send Enquiry ›
MJ400R - Final Spec.pdf