Simplicity DM Series
Terex® Simplicity DM Series Simpli-Flo Inclined Screen
Terex® Simplicity Dual Mechanism, two-bearing inclined screens are the rugged machines that you need for those heavy jobs. The dual 140mm mechanism is an alternative to the 160mm single shaft mechanism. This alternative extends bearing life on heavy-duty applications or increases speed on fine screen applications. The design isn't just tough...it's the toughest.
The screens are available in both two and three deck models in sizes ranging from 6' x 20' to 8' x 24'.
For your next heavy-duty job, specify Terex® Simplicity DM Series inclined screens.
Features & Benefits:
- Twin shaft, four bearing eccentric assembly.
- Extra deck clearance between top and second deck.
- Huck-bolted screen box construction (no welds).
3/8" thick side plates.
- Clamp bars adjust for all wire media thickness.
- Rubber covered shaft housing (Optional AR).
- Carriage bolt tensioning system.
- 6" discharge lips with liners.
- Double crown decks.
- Abrasion resistant steel lip liners.
- Controlled splash-type oil lubrication system.
- Bolt-on feed box with replaceable bottom liner.
- Coil suspension springs.
- Rubber friction checks.
- Right hand drive standard; Left hand drive available
4' long screen panels as standard.
- Wedge tensioning for wire cloth.
- Spray system includes a steel tube manifold and fabricated structure to support the individual spray bars to the screen base frame. Each spray bar comes complete with evenly spaced holes, spray nozzles, control valve, urethane side plate seals (non-vibrating only) and mounting clamps (vibrating only).
- Special length discharge lips.
- Flat decks for modular media.
- Centre split option on 8' screens.
- Rubber cross member protectors.
- Sub-frame with motor mounts.
Send Enquiry ›