Simplicity Four Bearing Series
Terex® Simplicity Four Bearing Inclined Screen
The Terex® Simplicity four-bearing gyrating screen is the original mechanically vibrated screen using a counter-balanced eccentric shaft. The shaft is accurately machined to provide an exact counter-balance for the weight of the entire frame and deck structure, building in a fixed positive stroke that will not dampen under load.
Terex® Simplicity four-bearing screens can be mounted by supporting the main frame from below, or suspending it by rods or cables attached to the plant superstructure. With either type of mounting, positive action of the screen's counter-balanced shaft will maintain full effectiveness and minimize transfer of vibration to the support structure. Sizes range from 3' x 6' to 8' x 20' in one, two, and three deck units.
Features & Benefits:
- Single shaft, four bearing assembly.
- Huck-bolted screen box construction (no welds).
- 6" discharge lips with liners.
- Abrasion resistant steel lip liners.
- Feed box with replaceable bottom liner
- Single or double crown decks
- Coil suspension springs.
- Full length I-beam main frame.
- Wedge tensioning for wire cloth.
- Special length discharge lips.
- AR steel shaft housing cover
Send Enquiry ›