Simplicity M Series
Terex® Simplicity M Series Simpli-Flo Inclined Screen
The Terex® Simplicity M Series Simpli-Flo is a two-bearing inclined screen designed for heavy-duty scalping, intermediate sizing and finished screening of virtually any material. The screen is critical to maximizing production of your plant and maximizing profit.
The Simpli-Flo screen is available in a wide variety of models, sizes and deck styles to accommodate virtually any application. Sizes range from 3' x 6' to 8' x 24' in one, two, three and four deck units.
Single piece, continuously welded decks are Huck fastened to extra deep corner supports, and rugged steel side plates for a box-type structural strength that is highly resistant to racking. Corner supports are full height for extra rigidity in the side plate area.
Features & Benefits:
- Single shaft, two bearing eccentric assembly.
- Extra deck clearance between top and second deck.
- Huck-bolted screen box construction (no welds).
5/16" thick side plates.
- Clamp bars adjust for all wire media thickness.
- Rubber covered shaft housing (Optional AR).
- Carriage bolt tensioning system.
- 6" discharge lips with liners.
- Single crown decks
- Abrasion resistant steel lip liners.
- 4' long screen panels as standard.
- Bolt-on feed box with replaceable bottom liner.
- Controlled splash-type oil lubrication system.
- Coil suspension springs.
- Rubber friction checks.
- Right hand drive standard; Left hand drive available.
- Wedge tensioning for wire cloth.
- Spray system includes a steel tube manifold and fabricated structure to support the individual spray bars to the screen base frame. Each spray bar comes complete with evenly spaced holes, spray nozzles, control valve, urethane side plate seals (non-vibrating only) and mounting clamps (vibrating only).
- Special length discharge lips.
- Flat decks for modular media.
- Rubber cross member protectors.
- Sub-frame with motor mounts
Send Enquiry ›