Intermediate / Graduate Quantity Surveyor
If this role sounds like your ideal job we’d love to hear from you; salary is dependent upon experience so please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to an increase in scope of works and an increase in projects, we now require an Intermediate /Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join our commercial team.
You will initially be based on a 9 – 12 month Northern Ireland Project with some travel to the UK sites required, progressing to a more senior role working from our offices in N Ireland & Coventry and attending sites when required. Projects cover a wide variety of size and type in major and minor civil works, ranging from Major Infrastructure, Roadworks, Quarrying & Processing, Quarry Remediation Works, Industrial & Commercial Developments.
You will report to a Senior Quantity Surveyor and be mentored by excellent project teams. The role will be office based with site visits. Role will involve working alongside the commercial and project teams ensuring contractual control, preparation of budgets, cost and value management reporting, procurement, and assisting in the preparation of valuations and variations.
- Quantity Surveying Degree Qualification (Minimum 2:2)
- Good communication skills.
- Commitment to working in a busy environment.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the Quantity Surveyors role.
- Ideally have some knowledge or prior experience in NEC and JCT forms of contact.
- Ability to work as an individual.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Travel will be required.
The candidate in return will receive a very competitive salary package.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to progress their careers and become an integral member of the commercial team of a business which is rapidly expanding and becoming a key player within the construction industry.