Site Administrator – Full-time Position
Circa 8 Month Contract.
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire.
The Company We are a diverse engineering company with experience in a wide range of differing applications. We are a fast growing company offering excellent career and progression opportunities to ambitious candidates. We operate in the civil, quarrying, waste, plant hire, material handling, manufacturing and sales disciplines. The civil engineering division is building a core of key clients targeting repeat business and key to this is the correct people to represent Duo to our clients. Our ethos is “Two working as One” and key to this is delivering for our clients on site.
The Role: A second level administrator you will be responsible for providing administration support to the Duo project team, based on a specific site.
Duties: Reporting to Project Manager / Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with general clerical and administrative duties
- Preparation of scheme documentation and forms
- Data entry to spreadsheets / systems
- Filing, photocopying and scanning of scheme documentation, forms and delivery notes for onsite and electronic folders
- Assisting with the resolution of customer / client / supplier enquires
- Organise meetings including preparation of meeting documentation and equipment, and recording meeting minutes
- Assisting with raising purchase orders, submitting requisitions and invoice checking, as required
- Ensuring site returns are filled weekly
- Receptionist duties, including greeting visitors, answering telephone calls and signing for deliveries
- Managing onsite access requirements
- Obtaining Safe Working Heights for Overhead Lines by Avoiding Danger from Overhead Power Lines Guidance Note GS6
- New Roads and Street Works Act Statutory Undertaker Enquiries for schemes and maintaining records of responses
Full training and support will be provided, and all will be completed in line with the company Health and Safety Policy and Quality Procedures
Qualifications and/or Experience Required:
- GCSE A*– C grades or equivalent, in English and Maths
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Self-motivated, organised and methodical
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word
- Efficient time management, working to deadlines
License: Drivers License (Desirable) If this role sounds like a job for you, we would love to hear from you; salary is dependent upon experience so please send your CV to email@example.com