If this role sounds like your ideal job we’d love to hear from you; salary is dependent upon experience so please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12.00 p.m. on 26/08/2019
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for a position with our company. Please be advised that due to the high number of CVs received we are not able to respond to all applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date your application will not have been successful.
Engineering Coordinator – Meriden
As a result of further expansion and continued success, Duo Manufacturing Limited, Engineering division, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly organised Engineering Coordinator to complement their established and successful team.
As the Engineering Coordinator you will be a member of a small team, liaising with customers and organising engineers throughout the UK, Ireland, Europe to ensure the smooth running of installations and the weekly communications required to the engineers, suppliers and customers. To provide support for Incidents from Duo Assets regards Service Requests for additional Engineers.
You will need to make sure that work is carried out rapidly where required, on schedule and liaise closely with the Duo Engineering Technical Managers plus Duo Parts Team on the Engineers behalf before, during the installations. Aid Warranty claims by gathering in the required information for the Head of Projects and Installations for successful submission. Aid the monitoring on KPI’s (WTD, Running Costs, control on spend to consumables, hotel bookings).
Ability to liaise with and/or instruction to workshops, EM and third-party suppliers will be expected. Assessing responsibility for warranty claims between EM or in house, operating installation schedules. You will need to have a clear understanding of all issues like safety and company rules so that proper procedures are followed always for the efficient, effective and profitable running of the service contracts.
The post holder must have a genuine interest in people and be able to deal with customers in a friendly manner, often within stressful situations. It is important that the post holder provides an excellent service on behalf of the Company. The post holder must be self-motivated, be able to work flexibly and under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Previous knowledge and experience in a similar role, i.e. scheduling workloads for Engineers / working with Engineers etc. in an Admin Support role.
- Understand the importance of working as a team, the ability to share workload and work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to understand the nature of a client’s request through effective questioning and listening skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach when working to resolve issues through to successful conclusion.
- Able to demonstrate personal drive to meet and exceed client SLA and KPI targets
- To adhere to the Group Information Security Policy
- Previous Service Engineer experience
- Experience of servicing mining & construction equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of mining & quarrying practice
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to priotise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Reliable and Hardworking
- Acts with Honesty and Integrity
- Dedicated and Committed
- Professional and Approachable
- Team Player
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Time Management, Prioritisation and Organisational
- Administration and Customer Service
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
Due to the remote location of our Meriden site it is essential that you have your own transportation.
We offer a competitive salary and free on-site parking.
Please contact Vacancies@duoplc.com to request the full job description and to submit your CV.