If this role sounds like your ideal job we’d love to hear from you; salary is dependent upon experience so please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12.00 p.m. on 26/08/2019
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for a position with our company. Please be advised that due to the high number of CVs received we are not able to respond to all applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date your application will not have been successful.
Workshop Manager – Meriden
As a result of further expansion and continued success, Duo Assets Limited, part of The Duo Group, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly organised Workshop Manager to complement our established and successful team. We are looking for a team-player, with a can-do attitude, who will be able to manage and implement new processes to enable us to provide the best of service to our customers.
This role will be based at our new site in Meriden, which is currently being constructed, however there will be a requirement for a short period of time to work at Drakelow, Burton upon Trent.
Duties will include:
- Take responsibility for all Workshop Activity Requests, both their administration and execution.
- Assist in the setting up of the new purpose-built Fleet Workshop at Meriden.
- A hands-on role managing the entire workshop; including job scheduling, ordering of consumables, and meeting strict deadlines.
- Assembly and fitting of accessories to new machines and repairs to the hire fleet.
- Servicing, maintenance, fault finding and repairs of all live jobs.
- Preparing outward goods daily for Sale, Hire and Contract.
- Working in a Multi-skilled team, reporting to the Service Manager.
- Preparing daily task lists for the workshop team.
- Working to agreed KPI’s
- Keeping accurate records of all works completed
- Arranging LOLER and other periodic inspections.
- Ensure all employed and sub-contractors have relevant up-to-date Safety Passports/Method Statements/PPE/Tools, etc.
- Have proven experience with Earthmoving, Crushing and Screening machinery, including PDI’s, fault finding and maintenance on new and used equipment.
- Strong knowledge of workshop machinery; including Welding equipment, Powered hand tools, Air tools,
- Usage of Forklift truck / Tele-handler / Cherry Picker
- Be efficient and organised, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Have good IT skills (Microsoft tools)
- Driving Licence required
- Forklift License required
We offer a competitive salary dependent upon experience.