A range of four world beating product lines from Terex Washing Systems
Terex Washing Systems supply cohesive solutions for all material and mineral washing needs. It is focused solely on providing solutions to quarry, aggregate, mining and C&D recycling industries and is dedicated to delivering reliable, high quality and very productive equipment that meets today’s stringent specifications of clean material.
This is achieved through a broad product portfolio offering modular, mobile and static washplants with the ability to work in many applications. The TWS portfolio offers excellent reliability, ease of transport and fast onsite installation, which are key features of the innovative washing solutions; the AggreSand™ and AggreScrub™ Range, and the latest Terex AquaClear Water Management Solutions.
These innovative wash plants and water management solutions will help to revolutionise the washing market on a global level.TWS is commitment to providing outstanding innovative products, customer support and expertise in the field to meet customers’ individual needs, which is achieved through a dedicated team of engineers, applications, sales, and marketing and aftersales technicians.
AggreSand™ is a highly versatile integrated washing station with outstanding performance capability across a wide range of materials and the ability to offer up to 5 washed and sized products.
Its readily portable format makes it particularly suitable for green-field applications / contractor use / temporary planning permission sites but operators more used to static installations will still appreciate the small footprint and minimal site preparations required. In all cases installation time is significantly less than conventional builds thanks to the high level of factory pre-fitting and connections.
The no-compromise design ethos adapted ensures maximum serviceability and performance despite the highly integrated and compact nature of the system with numerous innovative features including easily removed pumps, ready access to screening media and intuitive controls. The range includes numerous modular configurations but all are based around the choice of a 16x5’ or 20x6’ washing screen and a choice of sand output capacities.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 3 washed aggregates & 2 washed sands
- Modular design with ‘plug and play’ electrical connections for quick set-up
- Pre-wired & pre-plumbed with single connection points
- Fully automated touch screen control providing all-round plant information
- Choice of grid and screen media options to suit your application
- Intelligent low level and easy access features for maintenance and wash down
- Transportable in 4-6 containers
- Industrial Sands
The Aggrescrub™ 150 (up to 150tph) plant, is particularly suited to the C&D recycling market. Key benefits for customers include the improved wear characteristics, reduced costs, and the ability to effectively scrub aggregates and float out clays/silts/lights (wood/ plastics) on one chassis.
In addition, there are also a number of paddle options available depending on customers’ needs, including the traditional hard wearing AR blades in 15 and 30mm variances as well as a new high manganese steel option.
The Terex® PS Range takes washing one step further by providing high speed scrubbing of heavily contaminated material to produce cleaner material at a faster rate.
The PS range is designed with a trough and two axles with interlocking blades and paddles which intensively mix the material. Friction from this process breaks down feed contaminates and allows scrubbed material to be stockpiled.
The Terex® PSR is specifically designed to wash construction and demolition waste, separating contaminates from saleable material . The range is designed with a trough and 2 axles with interlocking blades and paddles which intensively mix the feed material. Friction from this process breaks down contaminates and allows scrubbed material to be discharged for stockpiling. Water used in the process is recirculated to a water treatment facility.
- Size, Scrub, Separate
- Designed to produce cleaner material at a faster rate
- Specifically designed to work in the recycling industry, its versatility and design enables it to be easily adapted to work in gravel applications
- Consists of a trough and two spiral axles running counter to one another with interchangeable blades which intensively mix the feed material
- Friction from this process breaks down feed contaminates and allows scrubbed material to be stockpiled
- Ability to integrate with AggresandTM and other TWS
products to process pre-screened material
- Crushed material
- Recycled / demolition material
- Most kinds of material that needs washed/scrubbed
- Iron ore
- 12 x 5 2 deck (3.7m x 1.5m) sizing screen delivers 3 products (120R)
- 8 x 4 (2.4m x 1.2m) dewatering screen removes excess water from material before final screening (specific to PS 120R only)
- 6 x 2 (1.8m x 0.6m) dewatering screen separates lighter particles from the water on which it is floating
The Powerscreen® Aggwash is a new mobile wash plant that brings together for the first time rinsing, screening, scrubbing and sand washing capabilities on a single transportable chassis. Primarily designed for the processing of construction & demolition waste but equally suited to virgin material applications.
The Aggwash is capable of producing 4 grades of aggregate and a single grade of sand at up to 60 tonnes per hour.
Features & Benefits:
- Rinsing, screening, scrubbing and sand processing on a single transportable chassis
- Produce 4 grades of aggregate and 1 grade of sand
- Removal of trash and ferrous metals
- Electrically powered and delivered pre-wired complete with PLC control panel
- Heavy duty robust construction, ideal for rugged operating environments
- Quick set-up time (approximately 1 day)
- Remote greasing to all bearings
- Environmentally friendly with zero exhaust emission
- Oversize protection deck
- Modular polyurethane screen decks
- 6 spray bars with wide jet nozzles
- Spray bars isolated from screen
- Marsh mellow spring mounts
- 2 x vibratory motors (4kW input)
- Feed In height 5.0m (16′ – 4″)
The Terex® AggreScalp™ is a versatile, high performance heavy duty electric screening machine that has the flexibility to operate as a 2-way or 3-way split screener. The highly aggressive screen can accept media including bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and 3D punch plates, which allows it to be used across a wide variety of applications.
With onboard hydraulic folding product conveyors, hydraulic screen angle adjustment and single lift set-up, it remains easy to transport and easy to set-up. The AggreScalp™ can work in conjunction with the Terex® AggreSand™ range by providing a consistent feed material even in difficult applications.
Together they form an efficient, lower operating cost aggregate and recycling solution.
Features & Benefits:
- Electric powered (40Kw)
- Integrated hydraulic pack for set up
- Pre wired & pre plumbed
- Quick set up
- Integrated discharge conveyors
- 2-way & 3-way split
Speak to an expert
Call us now on +44 (0) 2476 405 100 or request a call back
Sales Director – Duo Equipment